Lunes, Hulyo 2, 2012

lost with a PURPOSE.

WARNING! Every bit of this is RANDOM but true.

Yesterday, i waited patiently for a bus to pass by. I didn't know what kind of bus i was waiting for, and eerie enough, i realized that for the past 15 minutes, i have let 3 buses that could've taken me to where i was supposed to conduct our business meeting.
And then, a particular bus finally stopped. I didn't know its destination but i just felt like i should just go and take off with it. Later on, i was told that the it would only take me half-way of where i needed to go... so half-way, i got off the bus.
While waiting for another bus to take me, an anxious guy suddenly walked towards me and asked, "Miss, alam mo ba kung anong puwede kong sakyan that would take me to Carmen? I used to ride a jeep that took me until Tayug but i don't know which one to ride."
And i was like smiling. I felt like i was beaming. So i told him which PUV's he could ride that'll take him to where he wants to go. As i watched him walk away, i realized something:

We always have these plans in life, and we wonder why whatever we do...we always end up somewhere else. Sometimes, even when we do our best to make it happen, it just doesn't happen.

All our lives we have been taught of our limitations, of what we should be according to society. We have been taught that a successful person is defined as one being known by a lot of people, one who has finished a high degree of education and now works in tall buildings, wearing suits and ties or one who has seen the world with his very own eyes. The perspective of our society about success is so limiting.

I'm not one who knows a lot about things, nor am i a naive being. But for the very first time in my life, i realized that I had a purpose, which seemed to much better than what humanity has been dictating me to do. I realized that everyone should define their own success, depending on what makes them feel happiest...and whatever makes them feel changed as a human being.

I believe that yesterday, i was lost for a purpose. And that purpose is to lead people to whatever they want to become, wherever they want to be...and that is, to be free; because I believe that God has better plans for our success... much better than our own, and so much better than what the society dictates.

And someday, i will change the world...one person in a day.

Our company's event for a cause. Changing lives..for the better, one life at a time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento